Built in 1909, and located on land lot 146 in the 6th district. No new corporation was formed, but the plant was built by Unity Cotton Mills and formed a part of its properties. The products of this plant were twines, cords and yarns. No weaving was done in this plant in the original layout. The superintendents were S. Y. Austin and Boyd N. Ragsdale. This was a unit of the Callaway Mills.