Georgia Genealogy is being developed as a genealogical and historical resource for your personal use. It contains information and records for Georgia ancestry, family history, and genealogy. Specifically, it provides sources for birth records, death records, marriage records, census records, tax records, court records, and military records. It also provides some historical details about different times and people in Georgia history.
The search on the right side will search all of the Georgia Genealogy website, but will not search the data linked to from our offsite data pages.
New Georgia Genealogy and History:
Troup County GA Resources
- Post-Civil War Black Marriages in Troup County Georgia
This database of marriage collected by C. W. Barnum for the Troup County GA AHGP comes from the official marriage books of Troup County GA. These are marriages which occurred between black individuals after the Civil War through 1902.
Dawson County Cemeteries
- Bethel United Methodist Church Cemetery, Dawson County Georgia
- Bird Family Cemetery, Dawson County Georgia
- Dawsonville Cemetery, Dawsonville Georgia
- High Shoals Church Cemetery, Dawson County Georgia
- Kelly Family Cemetery, Dawson County Georgia
- Lebanon Church Cemetery, Dawson County Georgia
- Martin Family Cemetery, Dawson County Georgia
- Palmer Family Cemetery, Dawson County Georgia
Federal Writers Project:
- An Air-Minded Family – Mrs. Omie Williams Epps
- Bargain House – J. Buford Dudley
- Dee, The Washwoman -Sarah Hill
- Georgia Land Lottery Act of 1825
- Sectional Aspect of the Seminole War
- Indian Treaties with Georgia
- Formation of Georgia
History Stories – Youth
- Roster of the 52nd Regiment, Georgia Infantry, Company I
- Compiled Service Records of Georgia Revolutionary War Soldiers
Index to Compiled Service Records of Revolutionary War Soldiers Who Served in the American Army in Georgia Military Operations 1775-1783.
- Georgia Citizens and Patriots
A list of names of petitioners in Georgia who wrote protesting the appointment of Lachlan McIntosh to Brigadier General in the Army of the United States.
- Volunteers in the War with Mexico