New Valley Grove Old Line Primitive Baptist Church Cemetery of Irwin County, Ga.
This cemetery is located on Magnolia Road about 1/4 mile off the Five Bridges Road and about 7 miles out of Ocilla, Georgia.
- Allen, J. L. 1855-1910. 2 unmarked graves to right of J. L. Allen.
- Arnold, Maggie Smith d. February 1919; Wife of Needham Arnold m.December 27, 1912
- Arnold, Sallie Skipper of Pulaski County, Ga. 1861-March 4, 1918; Wife of William J. Arnold; Children: Mrs. Mirandy Denby; Mrs. Evers; Mrs. Donie King; Needham Arnold; John Arnold; and Miss Mattie Mae Arnold and two children died in infancy. ( Info from Ocilla Star, Irwin Co.,Ga.)
- Arnold, William James 1857-1932; Husband of (1) Sallie Arnold and (2) Salandah B. McMillan m. April 26, 1925
- Cannady, Barzilla Roberts December 11, 1881-September 9, 1972; Wife of William Wesley Cannady; Daughter of Richard M. and Nancy Whitley Roberts
- Cannady, John Ellis February 4, 1915-
- Cannady, William Wesley November 9, 1872-March 15, 1937; Husband of Barzilla Roberts Cannady
- Carr, Jr., Ivy W. b/d 1923
- Goddard, Lunie Roberts September 4, 1911- ; Wife of Raymond L. Goddard; Daughter of Tally Roberts and Bessie Young Roberts; Siblings: Robert, Oscar, Shopraine Elizabeth and Lou
- Goddard, Raymond L. September 4, 1911-November 19, 1972; Husband of Lunie R. Goddard
- Gray, Daniel September 8, 1863-May 5, 1935; Husband of (1) Nancy Gray m. January 27, 1887 and (2) Bessie Griffin; Son of Joshua K. Gray and Elizabeth Roberts Gray; Children: Reason, Steve, Becky, John, Agnes, Georgia
- Gray, Nancy Roberts April 6, 1859-July 17, 1922; Wife of Daniel Gray; Daughter of William Roberts and Susan Williams Roberts. Unmarked child grave to left of Daniel Gray.
- Howell, E. Grady November 30, 1915-March 27, 1991; Husband of Velma Myrick Howell; Son of Oscar J. and Minnie G. Howell
- Howell, Jerry Wayne May 23, 1948-May 28, 1948; Son of Jesse J. and Mary E. Howell
- Howell, Sr. Jesse J. December 21, 1913-November 14, 1998; Husband of Mary Ella Lindsey Howell; Son of Oscar and Minnie Howell of Bleckley County, Ga
- Howell, Mary Ella Lindsey March 3, 1918-June 25, 1983; Wife of Jesse J. Howell, Sr.
- Howell, Mary Frances October 31, 1931-August 3, 1933; Daughter of Oscar J. Howell and Minnie G. Howell
- Howell, Melber J. May 22, 1938-May 30, 1938; Daughter of E. Grady and Velma Myrick Howell
- Howell, Minnie G. April 28, 1891-May 16, 1966; Wife of Oscar J. Howell
- Howell, Oscar J. September 17, 1883-July 6, 1968; Husband of Minnie G. Howell; Son of Hayward and Sallie Rozier Howell of Blakley, Ga.
- Howell, Velma E. b/d June 4, 1946; Daughter of E. Grady and Velma Myrick Howell
- Howell, Velma Myrick July 22, 1916-August 30, 1999; Wife of Grady Howell m.August 29, 1937; Daughter of James Myrick and Josie Gibbs Myrick; Children: Jackie and Roy
- Mixon, Buddy April 17, 1923-May 1, 1923. In plot with Thomas J. and Pearlie V. Mixon
- Mixon, Dennis Damon (5 months) d. December 19, 1947; Infant of Mr. and Mrs. Clarence A. Mixon; Siblings: Betty Jo, Janice and Delores; Grandparents: Mr. And Mrs. Sam Mixon ; Mr. And Mrs. Reuben Harker of Calif.
- Mixon, E. M. July 21, 1905-January 19, 1908. Grave to left of Irene Mixon
- Mixon, Jane J.Roberts January 10, 1856-September 26, 1902; Wife of James W. Mixon. Unmarked grave between Jane J. and J. W. Mixon.
- Mixon, James William “J. W.” January 10, 1849-December 24, 1921; Husband of (1) Gency Roberts Mixon and (2) Belle Plair Mixon; Son of John L. Mixon who married (1) Nancy Gibbs and (2) Nancy Mims Brown. 2 unmarked graves to left of J. W. Mixon.
- Mixon, Infant b/d 1878; Daughter of James W. and Jane Mixon
- Mixon, Infant August 1895-August 1895; Son of James W. and Jane Mixon
- Mixon, Lucy Caroline Fletcher April 14, 1896-July 3, 1970; Wife of Samuel S. Mixon, Jr. m. May 5, 1912; Daughter of Elbeert Layfette Fletcher and Lizzie Christmas Fletcher; Children: Edna Vernelle, Clarence and Cleveland. 2 unmarked children’s graves to left of Lucy F. Mixon.
- Mixon, Irene August 9, 1916-May 10, 1918. In plot with Thomas J. and Pearlie V. Mixon
- Mixon, Pearlie V. Barry January 30, 1889-Novmeber 2, 1968; Wife of Thomas J. Mixon m. June 11, 1905
- Mixon, Samuel Steven February 28, 1889-October 23, 1962; Husband of Lucy Fletcher Mixon; Son of J. W. Mixon and Jane Roberts Mixon
- Mixon, Thomas J. March 3, 1884-October 15, 1953; Husband of Pearlie V. Barry Mixon; Son of J. W. Mixon and Jane Roberts Mixon
- Morris, Mary J. July 31, 1885-October 28, 1963; Wife of William J. Morris
- Morris, William J. February 16, 1877-February 22, 1923; Husband of Mary J. Morris. 2 unmarked infant graves to right of Mary J. Morris.
- Owens, Emma Jane Mixon October 4, 1882-June 12, 1940; Wife of Thomas Alford Owens. Unmarked child’s grave at foot of Emma Mixon Owens grave.
- Owens, Thomas Alford May 12, 1884-February 7, 1925; Husband of Emma Jane Mixon Owens
- Reagan, Bertha Tucker September 19, 1912-December 17, 1979; Probably Daughter of Elijah J. Tucker and Mary Alice Tucker
- Roberts, Mrs. Annie P. ( or B.) 1897-1968; Wife of R. M. Roberts, Jr. This grave outlined with red brick-only funeral home marker
- Roberts, Ashley L. June 19, 1889-July 26, 1936; Son of John G. Roberts and Rebecca Mixon Roberts
- Roberts, Barbian S. January 29, 1831-December 5, 1900; Wife of William Roberts b. 1825-1871
- Roberts, Daniel Micajah February 28, 1878-April 10, 1878
- Roberts, Elijah July 12, 1903-March 12, 1904; Son of Steve and Jane Tucker Roberts
- Roberts, Ella Luke November 9, 1874-March 23, 1924; Wife of William Roberts m. April 21, 1901; Daughter of David J. Luke and Mary Rebecca Sutton Luke
- Roberts, Infant February 8, 1906-February 26, 1906; Son of Isaac and Emma Roberts
- Roberts, Infants n/d; 5 sons and 1 daughter of R. C. and Sarah Roberts
- Roberts, Infant November 3, 1943; Infant son of Mr. and Mrs. Wycliff Roberts
- Roberts, Infant n/d; Infant of William and Ella Roberts; Unmarked grave to right of grave
- Roberts, Isaac August 23, 1885-December 28, 1927; Husband of Emma Griffin who is buried at Springhill, Irwin County, Ga.; Son of John G. Roberts and Rebecca Mixon Roberts.
- Roberts, Jacob March 17, 1888-March 16, 1891; Son of Steve and Jane Roberts
- Roberts, Jane Tucker 1867-1950; Wife of Steve Roberts m. January 14, 1885; Children: Daniel, Alice, Rebecca, Leila, Elisha.
- Roberts, John G.. December 23, 1854-November 2, 1896; Husband of Rebecca Mixon Roberts; Son of William Roberts and Barbian S. Williams Roberts
- Roberts, Leila November 16, 1893-July 5, 1921; Daughter of Stephen and Jane Roberts
- Roberts, Little Lula April 28, 1902-October 16, 1902; daughter of William and Ella Roberts
- Roberts, Mary Jane December 31, 1876-February 3, 1881
- Roberts, Nancy December 8, 1882-December 24, 1896; Child of John G. and Rebecca Roberts
- Roberts, Nancy M. Whitley Roberts August 16, 1859-October 4, 1936; Wife of R. M. ” Richard M. ” Roberts m.November 2, 1876; Daughter of John Whitley
- Roberts, O. C. October 10, 1879-June 19, 1910
- Roberts, Oswel December 9, 1908-November 27, 1910; Son of Isaac and Mrs. Emma Roberts
- Roberts, Rebecca Mixon July 16, 1853-December 8, 1893; Wife of John G. Roberts; Daughter of John L. Mixon and Nancy Gibbs Mixon
- Roberts, Rebecca September 8, 1899-January 27, 1987; Daughter of Mr. and Mrs. R. C. Roberts
- Roberts, R. C. April 6, 1860-May 22, 1940; Husband of Sarah “Sallie” Edenfield Roberts; Son of Willam Roberts and Susan Williams Roberts. Unmarked child’s grave outside R. C. And Sarah Roberts plot.
- Roberts, Sr. , Richard M. September 19, 1853-March 14, 1926; Husband of Nancy M.Whitley Roberts; Son of Rev. Charles Roberts and Julia “Juda” Watson Roberts
- Roberts, Jr., Richard M. 1897-1954; Husband of Annie P. Roberts This grave outlined with red brick-only funeral home marker; Son of R. M. Roberts, Sr. and Nancy Whitley Roberts
- Roberts, Sophronia August 26, 1899-March 13, 1917; Wife of Talley Roberts. Unmarked grave to left of Sophronia Roberts with cross as marker.
- Roberts, Sarah “Sallie” Edenfield August 14, 1865-August 25, 1933; Wife of R. C. Roberts; Daughter of Oscar Edenfield and Mary Henderson Edenfield
- Roberts, Steve 1863-1939; Husband of Jane Tucker Roberts; Son of William and Barbian Williams Roberts
- Roberts, William February 7, 1825-July 12, 1871; Husband of Barbian S. Williams Roberts
- Roberts, William M. November 9, 1874-Novmeber 2, 1918; Husband of Ella Luke Roberts; Son of John G. Roberts and Rebecca Mixon Roberts; Died of Spanish Flu (Ocilla Star Obit)
- Roberts, W. M. August 18, 1846-April 26, 1910; Husband of (1) Louise Cobb and (2) Frances Grantham; Son of Rev. Charles Roberts and Julia “Juda” Watson Roberts
- Three (3) separate small markers with initials on each (probably adult graves) see below
- Marker – B S R
- Marker – W R Perhaps grave of Wm “Bill” Roberts son 16 year old son of Mr. And Mrs. William Roberts (both deceased) Bill died at age 16 of pneumonia March 1932. Brothers were Steve and John D. Roberts and Sisters were Mildred Roberts and Mrs. R. D. Luke.
- Marker – L R
- Stripling, Bessie Tucker August 30, 1904-June 11, 1987; Wife of Ruel Malcolm Stripling m. January 28, 1927; Daughter of Mr. And Mrs. E. J. Tucker, Jr.
- Stripling, Clarence L. March 18, 1909-August 13, 1982; Husband of Lillie Mae Stripling
- Stripling, Franklin Griffin December 10, 1937-August 13, 1995; US ARMY
- Stripling, Lillie Mae Howell October 5, 1909-May 21, 1982; Wife of Clarence L. Stripling; Daughter of O. J. and Minnie G. Howell
- Stripling, Lillie Pearl August 5, 1936-September 13, 1936; Daughter of Clarence L. and Lillie Mae Howell Stripling
- Stripling, Ruel Malcolm October 4, 1901-April 19, 1953; Husband of Bessie T. Stripling
- Stripling, Ruel T. July 5, 1934-September 8, 1995. Unmarked grave at foot of Stripling plot and to right of Ruel T. Stripling.
- Tucci, Dorothy I. Mixon December 27, 1920-
- Tucker, Elijah J. March 18, 1884-June 24, 1958; Husband of Mary Alice Tucker; Son of Thomas T. Tucker and Georgia Ann Roberts Tucker
- Tucker, Emory April 22, 1910-October 31, 1911; Son of E. J. and M. A. Tucker
- Tucker, George June 15, 1880- October 1896; Son of Thomas T. and Georgia Ann Roberts Tucker
- Tucker, Georgia Ann Roberts October 29, 1865-April 22, 1942; Wife of Thomas T. Tucker m. February 4, 1883; Daughter of William Roberts and Susan Williams Roberts
- Tucker, Hattie Ann August 2, 1906-September 22, 1992; Wife of Martin Tucker
- Tucker, Infant n/d; Daughter of Mr. and Mrs. E. J. Tucker
- Tucker, James Martin October 24, 1935-November 14, 1935; Son of Martin and Hattie Ann Tucker. 4 unmarked adult graves to side of James Martin Tucker. 1 unmarked adult grave.
- Tucker, Martin March 23, 1904-February 2, 1987; Husband of Hattie Ann Tucker
- Tucker, Mary Alice Griffin April 30, 1887-November 9, 1935; Wife of Elijah J. Tucker
- Tucker, Maxie May 26, 1908-February 4, 1935; Daughter of Mr. And Mrs. E. J. Tucker, Jr.; Siblings: Eddie, R. B., John and Fred, Bertha and Madge and Mrs. R. M. Stripling; Died of Pneumonia after an accidental gunshot wound.
- Tucker, Thomas May 5, 1863-June 27, 1947; Husband of Georgia Ann Roberts; Son of Elijah Tucker and Rebecca Paulk
- Tucker, Wilma March 18, 1917-April 3, 1918; Daughter of Mr. and Mrs. E. J. Tucker
- Tyler, Bessie Lou Morris January 21, 1906-December 2, 1964; Wife of George W. Tyler m.January 29, 1923
- Tyler, George W. October 19, 1901-August 1974; Husband of Bessie Lou Morris Tyler. One unmarked child grave to left of Tylers graves. One unmarked adult grave to left of this child grave.
- Whitley, Wayman February 22, 1921-July 7, 1943; GA Pvt 80 Armd Med Bn 10 Armd Div WWII. 3 unmarked infant graves to right of Wayman Whitley.
One unmarked child’s grave near fence and road.
|↑1||2 unmarked graves to right of J. L. Allen.|
|↑2||Unmarked child grave to left of Daniel Gray.|
|↑3, ↑8||In plot with Thomas J. and Pearlie V. Mixon|
|↑4||Grave to left of Irene Mixon|
|↑5||Unmarked grave between Jane J. and J. W. Mixon.|
|↑6||2 unmarked graves to left of J. W. Mixon.|
|↑7||2 unmarked children’s graves to left of Lucy F. Mixon.|
|↑9||2 unmarked infant graves to right of Mary J. Morris.|
|↑10||Unmarked child’s grave at foot of Emma Mixon Owens grave.|
|↑11, ↑14||This grave outlined with red brick-only funeral home marker|
|↑12||Unmarked grave to right of grave|
|↑13||Unmarked child’s grave outside R. C. And Sarah Roberts plot.|
|↑15||Unmarked grave to left of Sophronia Roberts with cross as marker.|
|↑16||Unmarked grave at foot of Stripling plot and to right of Ruel T. Stripling.|
|↑17||4 unmarked adult graves to side of James Martin Tucker. 1 unmarked adult grave.|
|↑18||One unmarked child grave to left of Tylers graves. One unmarked adult grave to left of this child grave.|
|↑19||3 unmarked infant graves to right of Wayman Whitley.|